Distinct advantages of using Invisalign?
Are you tired of the uncomfortable metal wires and bands? Then Invisalign is the best alternative you can try for. With significant advancements in technology, traditional metal braces are becoming a thing of the past! Instead, the dentist will take impressions of your teeth and then develop a computerized treatment plan based on them. Invisalign assures you corrected and aligned teeth. The Avenel dentist will brief you about the time frame required for this treatment process during consultation.
As part of the dental correction measures, you will be provided with a set of clear plastic aligners. Each of the aligners is modeled to adjust both a single tooth and a bunch of teeth. It is designed to fit perfectly over the surface of your teeth. Thus you need not worry about the wires since none of them are present in Invisalign aligners. You can also wear it for almost 20 hours a day. Even though you might experience slight pressure while using the aligners for the first time, it is far better than metal braces. Each set of aligners will be worn for two weeks. It is then replaced as part of the treatment advancements.
Requirements for Invisalign
- You should not wear aligners at the time of eating.
- It would help if you brushed your teeth after eating meals. Then again, place the aligners onto the teeth.
- You should wear Invisalign for a minimum of 20 hours. However, it should not be more than 22 hours.
Advantages of Invisalign
- It is invisible, making it very difficult for others to notice it
- Comfortable to wear
- Compared to metal braces, discomfort is very minimal
- It can be easily placed and removed
- Easier to maintain
- Since you have to remove it before eating, you can maintain improved oral health while using Invisalign braces
- Reduces the possibility of tooth decay
- The treatment time period is shorter
You can consult your nearest dentist in Avenel so that they can explain to you in detail the various benefits of Invisalign. Ensure that the dentist near me is experienced and has the proper certifications and licenses. Ask for recommendations or references for the best dentist providing Invisalign treatment. So if you do not want metal braces anymore and are looking for the best alternative, then Invisalign is the right choice. Crowded teeth or widely spaced teeth troubling you? Then choose Invisalign clear aligners.