Find Out The Dental Treatments Offered At NJ Smiles Dental!
Looking for a reliable dental office offering a wide range of dental treatments under one roof can be a pretty challenging task to accomplish. Here at NJ Smiles Dental, we provide top-dental services that are custom prepared to meet the specific requirements of the patients. This blog will discuss the dental treatments you can undergo at our Union dental office. So, go through the sections below if you have any further queries about this topic.
Teeth whitening is one of the simplest ways to achieve a perfect-looking smile. It helps to get rid of tooth stains and tooth discoloration in an effective manner. We offer three different types of teeth whitening procedures:
- Take Home Whitening – You can whiten your teeth in the comfort and convenience of your home with the help of our custom trays and high-quality teeth whitening gel. You will notice a considerably whiter smile by just wearing the tray for 30 minutes over a span of a few weeks. The process is pretty safe and does not damage your gums and teeth.
- One Visit Whitening – Get the same outcomes as our take-home kit in less than an hour by just visiting our dental office. It is an ideal choice for someone with a busy schedule. Moreover, the entire process is performed under the supervision of our dental professional. So, stay assured about witnessing optimum results.
- Kor Whitening – The KoR ULTRA Whitening System can be helpful in achieving astounding whitening results in critical cases like fluorosis and deep geriatric staining.
Invisalign has emerged to be one of the most popular tooth straightening treatment options in today’s time. The reason behind it is very prominent – Invisalign braces help yield effective outcomes and enable an individual to avoid the discomfort common in other orthodontic treatment options. We are considered to be Invisalign specialists, and hence our dentist and a team of dental professionals are highly capable of offering the best Invisalign treatment in Union, NJ, and nearby.
Some of the benefits of Invisalign treatment are:
- They are almost unnoticeable. Therefore, wearing the Invisalign braces won’t affect the beauty of your smile.
- Invisalign braces can be removed with ease. You can remove them while brushing or flossing.
- This treatment process takes less time compared with traditional metal braces.
- The Invisalign braces are not made of metal. So, the chances of getting injured are really low.
Dental implants are an excellent tooth replacement option. They can be defined as prosthetic tooth roots made of titanium posts inserted into the patient’s jawbone to support the natural-looking teeth prosthesis. Whether you are suffering from one or multiple missing teeth, going for dental implants is a perfect choice. Some of the significant benefits of dental implants are:
- Dental implants are very durable. They can last for a lifetime if maintained properly.
- They are designed to function, look, and feel like your natural teeth. Getting dental implants will not affect your smile’s appearance.
- Dental implants support your jaw and ultimately help to prevent the alteration of your facial structure.
- Maintaining dental implants is not a very tough job. All you need to do is maintain a proper oral hygiene routine.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental procedures that improve the appearance of the teeth, gums, and bites. The primary aim is to enhance your smile’s overall beauty by increasing your teeth’ color, position, form, scale, and alignment.
We are fortunate to have the best dentist in town who provides the best cosmetic dentistry treatment at our Union dental office. The treatment plans are handcrafted from scratch, keeping the requirements of the patients under consideration. So, if you want to improve the appearance of your smile, do not hesitate to contact us.
Dental emergencies usually occur at the most inconvenient and unexpected moments. The most challenging factor about these situations is that they require immediate attention. NJ Smiles Dental provides the best emergency dental care in Union.
Our dentist uses the latest dental technology and techniques to handle dental emergencies. Special emphasis is placed on providing dental care in a comfortable setup. Call NJ Smiles Dental for prompt, effective, and top-quality dental emergency care if any family member requires immediate dental care.
Root Canal Treatment
Root canal therapy may be necessary to save your tooth when an infection affects the pulp. This treatment includes creating an access hole in the tooth, removing the damaged pulp, and then disinfecting, shaping, filling, and sealing the tooth. You might also be given a suitable dental sedative before the procedure, depending on the infection’s severity and the surgery’s length. Here at NJ Smiles Dental, we offer safe root canal treatment that one can undergo without going through much discomfort and pain.
Are you suffering from problems related to one or multiple missing teeth? Well, going for denture treatment can be a perfect choice. They can help restore the function and appearance of your smile. Dentures are of three types:
- Partial Dentures – Partial dentures can be an excellent solution if you miss a few teeth but not the entire arch. A partial denture has a gum-colored plastic base anchoring natural-looking artificial teeth. Going for this treatment option can be effective yet affordable.
- Complete Dentures – Complete dentures can be useful in covering a full arch of upper, lower, or both sets of teeth. This treatment option, like partial dentures, features an acrylic base resembling gums. You will also get to specify the form and color of your new denture teeth during the design phase to achieve the desired smile.
- Implant-supported Dentures – If you have weak, unfitting dentures or are searching for a more durable solution to replace your lost teeth, dental implants can give you a range of benefits. We can insert four to eight implants into your jawbone to stabilize the dentures.
Orthodontic treatment has benefits beyond just helping you achieve a beautiful smile. Undergoing orthodontic treatment can be useful in resolving the problems related to a misaligned set of teeth. Going for orthodontic treatment at a reputable dental practice nearby also benefits your general health. Some of the major benefits of orthodontic treatment are:
- Useful in fixing the alignment of your jaw
- Boosts your overall dental health
- Really good for your self-confidence
Book an appointment at NJ Smiles Dental Union if you are looking for the best orthodontic treatment.
We hope you have now understood the dental treatments offered at our Union dental office. Give us a call today if you wish to undergo the best dental treatment at an affordable price.