What Should You Know About Invisalign Treatment Cost?
All of us want aligned teeth to flash a perfect smile. Unfortunately, not all of us want to deal with the hassles and discomfort of metal wires attached to our teeth for a couple of months to get the smile of our dreams. This is where Invisalign aligners come in. These are clear aligners made from strong plastic, which makes them highly durable. You don’t have to opt for metal braces for teeth straightening because Invisalign aligners will straighten your teeth without making you feel self-conscious. In the last few years, an increasing number of individuals are choosing Invisalign treatment because these aligners are comfortable, easily adjustable, offer more comfort, and provide a painless experience.
Why Should You Choose Invisalign Aligners?
Dentists for Invisalign aligners in Edison, NJ suggest Invisalign aligners to people as an orthodontic treatment for straighter teeth because of their various reasons. Some reasons why you should opt for Invisalign aligners are as follows:
- These aligners are made from plastic that makes them almost barely noticeable to others.
- You can remove Invisalign aligners while eating, brushing, and flossing, which makes the teeth aligning process more comfortable and hassle-free.
- You won’t have to deal with mouth abrasions while wearing Invisalign aligners because there are no metal brackets involved.
- You will be spending less time visiting your dentist to get your aligners adjusted.
How Much Will Invisalign Aligners Cost You?
Different factors impact the cost of Invisalign treatment in Edison, NJ. Some of these contributing factors are listed below:
- Overall oral health needs and the amount of work that you would require
- The geographic location, as the average treatment cost differs based on the city
- The dental professional’s fees based on his or her experience and credentials
- Additional costs for tooth extraction procedure, X-rays, bone grafting, etc.
- The time frame of your treatment
Invisalign treatment generally costs anywhere between $3,000 and $7,000 or more. On the other hand, when compared to traditional braces, which cost around $2,000 and $6,000, Invisalign aligners can seem like out of budget for many people, but their benefits are several.
Furthermore, the amount that you pay for Invisalign aligners also varies based on your overall dental health needs. For example, if you have crooked teeth as well as overbite concern, you will need an extended Invisalign treatment plan to move your teeth in an ideal position gradually.
Does Insurance Cover Invisalign Treatment Cost?
Several dental insurance plans cover a specific amount of the Invisalign treatment cost. In case your insurance company covers orthodontic treatments, there are chances that it will cover at least some portion of the cost of Invisalign treatment.
You can get a perfect smile that dazzles one and all with Invisalign treatment. At NJ Smiles Dental, we have the best dentists for Invisalign aligners with years of experience in transforming people’s smiles. You can book an appointment with our cosmetic dentists today!