Top Dentist in Avenel & Union, NJ
Covid-19 Office Updates
Dr. Patel is by far the BEST dentist that I have ever gone to. His warm, comforting manner and his expertise in his field makes me feel at ease, even though going for dental work makes me apprehensive. The staff at his clinic is warm and efficient. The overall clinic atmosphere is welcoming and congenial.
- Vanita Lakhwala
We are taking precautionary measures to maintain health and safety!
Besides following all ADA and CDC guidelines, we have taken some additional measures to keep our patients safe and healthy
- COVID-19 SCREENINGS
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE READINGS
- MEDICAL-GRADE H13 HEPA FILTRATION
- CLOSED-DOOR DENTAL OPERATORIES
- SIMPLIFIED MOBILE PATIENT CHECK-IN
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES (E.G. NO HANDSHAKES OR HIGH-FIVES)
- IN-OFFICE LAUNDRY SERVICE FOR TEAM UNIFORMS
- ADDITIONAL CDC-APPROVED P.P.E.
- FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF COMMON AREAS AND HIGH-USE SURFACES (E.G. DOORKNOBS)
- DESIGNATED APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR SENIOR PATIENTS
Standard protocols we already perform and will continue to follow:
- MEDICAL-GRADE DISINFECTION PRODUCTS PROVEN EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COV-2
- ULTRASONIC/AUTOCLAVE OF INSTRUMENTS
- WEEKLY BIOLOGIC SPORE TESTING
- UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION INFECTION CONTROL
In accordance with all CDC, ADA, and OSHA standards, we are doing our best to maintain safety measures and we also look forward to providing excellent dental services in a comfortable environment. In case of any query, feel free to reach us at your convenience.