Dental Implants Are Worth Your Money & Here Is Why
Permanent Tooth Replacement
Dental implants are not a brand-new idea: Nowadays, most people above the age of 50 have a high risk of losing their teeth or have already lost some, if not all, of their teeth. If you are one of them, you may consider implant surgery a permanent option over bridges and dentures. However, dental implants include a surgical procedure and usually come at a high cost compared to dentures or dental bridges.
What Are Dental Implants?
A modern implant procedure consists of a metal rod surgically embedded into the jawbone as an anchor for a bridge, crown, or denture. The objective of an implant is to replace the tooth roots, providing a concrete base for the artificial tooth attached to the abutment.
Types Of Dental Implants Available In Avenel:
- Single-tooth implant
- Multiple tooth implant
- Implant-supported dentures
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Implants?
Are dental implants worth the cost? To respond to the query, consider several advantages of dental implants:
- Improved comfort. Implants reduce the distress of removable dentures, as they become a part of you and act natural.
- Improved appearance. After the implant gets fixed, it gives the feel and looks of natural teeth.
- Improved speech. Dental implants allow you to speak clearly without slipping.
- Permanent solution. Are dental implants permanent? Well, many people ask this question, & the answer is, Yes, they are a permanent fixture in your mouth.
- Easier eating. Dental implants let you eat your favorite foods without pain or discomfort.
- Improved self-esteem. Implants can fix your beautiful smile and help you regain your self-esteem.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require changing other teeth. More of your healthy teeth are left untouched, enhancing your oral health in the long term.
- Durability. With good care, implants can last many years and are remarkably durable.
- Comfort. Dental implants eradicate the inconvenience and humiliation of removing dentures and the need for sloppy sealants.
Things You Need To Know About Dental Implants
facts about the dental implant procedure:
- Dental implants can last a lifetime, with 0 failure rates.
- Make sure to choose an experienced dental specialist, like implant dentists at Nj Smile dental, located in Avenel. Don’t hesitate to ask about the procedure.
- Daily cleaning routines, like brushing and flossing, & regular professional cleanings, are a must.
- Tooth grinding may increase the failure of an implant. In addition, quitting smoking might be a good idea to improve your overall health.
Are Dental Implants Worth The Money?
Dental implant procedures, for some people, may seem like a costly process, but at the same time, implants provide several advantages over other tooth repair and replacement options. If you want to find out are dental implants worth the money, you must know how to take care of your dental implant & also consider the following reasons:
- You are missing teeth. If you have a missing tooth or a tooth that needs to be extracted, dental implants will offer long-lasting and permanent solutions for a natural and functioning smile.
- Healthy and smoker. People with long-standing diseases or heavy smokers need to get examined. Your best chance would be to consult with your implant dentist to know if dental implants are suitable for you.
Book A Consultation With Implant Dentists In Avenel
So are dental implants worth the cost? Absolutely YES! It is essential to feel confident and satisfied with your smile. Luckily, our dental care office located in Avenel has the best implant dentists & can help you restore your smile with a permanent tooth replacement solution. Contact us today to book an appointment, or you can call us at (908) 756-5800.